House for Sale
Owners Motivated to Sell Brassall Beauty!
Property ID 1930365Perched up high on the hills of Brassall with sweeping Northerly views, this gorgeous newly built family home is the one you have been looking for! The owners are committed elsewhere so get in quick, as homes like this do not stay on the market for long!
Completely move in ready with not a thing to do, you can pack away the tools and pick up the cocktails, as you spend your afternoons watching the sunset from your undercover alfresco area. Whilst you take in the views, the kids and pets can entertain themselves in the spacious fully fenced yard! Perfection!
Open plan living is immensely popular, and your new light and breezy kitchen/dining/living area is no exception. Whats more, Nigella Lawson herself would be jealous of your modern kitchen, with its sleek Caesarstone bench tops, a roomy 5 burner gas cooktop, plenty of cupboard space and walk-in pantry.
And when you thought it was already too good to be true, you find out that there are MULTIPLE living areas! So forget fighting for the remote - with three separate living areas, there is plenty of space for the whole family to spread out and enjoy their own zone!
- 4 spacious bedrooms with built-ins
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Open plan kitchen and dining area
- Kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, dishwasher, and 5 burner gas cooktop/oven
- Walk-in pantry with plenty of storage space
- 3 separate living areas
- 2 bathrooms with separate powder room
- Spacious laundry with bench space and storage
- Ducted air-conditioning and fans throughout
- Modern colour scheme to suit all tastes
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yard perfect for kids and pets
- Undercover alfresco area with stunning Northerly aspect
Located only minutes from shops, schools, public transport, and only a 2 minutes* drive to the Warrego Highway for easy access to Brisbane City!
- 2 minutes* drive to Warrego Highway
- 3 minutes* drive to Haig Street Quarry Bush Reserve
- 5 minutes* drive to Brassall State School
- 5 minutes* drive to The Ipswich State High School
- 6 minutes* walk to bus stop
- 7 minutes* drive to Brassall Shopping Centre
This is a beautiful home and it will not last long. Call today to arrange your inspection or I look forward to seeing you at our open homes!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.