House for Sale
Owner Must Sell Home on 1,012m² Block!
Property ID 1941077WOW - She's a BIG girl with lots of character!
With a whopping SEVEN bedrooms PLUS a study, two kitchens and two bathrooms, there is enough space here for the whole extended family!
Your new home is set forward on the 1,012m2 block, meaning there is plenty of space in the back for all of your needs. With a huge shed already present, you can add a pool, granny flat for extra income (STCA), or even just retain the free space for kids and pets - the choice is yours and the options are plentiful!
- You are greeted by a spacious wrap around verandah with lovely Northerly views and breezes, with separate access into a bedroom and living room
- 3 bedrooms with fans, master with large walk-in robe
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area, opens out onto a huge undercover deck
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of bench space and a large pantry
-Separate bathroom and toilet with laundry chute
- Split system air-conditioning
- Beautiful character features throughout including stained glass windows, polished hoop pine floorboards and delicate fretwork
- Legal height and council approved
- Second large living area with drop down projector screen for entertaining
- 4 bedrooms, 3 with built-ins and fans
- Separate external office, perfect for home business/sewing room etc
- Kitchenette with plenty of storage space
- Second bathroom with separate toilet
- Large internal laundry
- Huge 9x6m shed perfect for storage or as a workshop
- There are plenty of options with the yard which can be left as is or further develop to suit
- The large block size means you can add in a pool or animal enclosure in the already fenced back section
- 5kW Solar panels
- 1 minute* drive to Ipswich Girls Grammar School
- 3 minute* walk to East Ipswich Train Station
- 3 minute* drive to Ipswich East State School
- 4 minute* drive to Booval Fair Shopping Centre
- 6 minute* drive to Riverlink Shopping Centre
This is an amazing home and one not to miss! I urge you to come through for a look during our open homes or book in a private inspection.