House for Sale
Must Sell! Owners Committed Elsewhere!
Property ID 1960383***The owners are committed to sell their beautiful home so all enquiry is encouraged! ***
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac only 5 minutes* from the heart of the Ipswich CBD, lies this drop dead gorgeous 1910 charmer!
Having undergone a full renovation a few years prior, this home is a perfect synergy of character charm and modern creature comforts. With its modern kitchen and bathrooms facilitating a lux-level of living, it's the period features such as the soaring 11 foot ceilings, VJ walls, delicate fretwork, pressed metal ceilings and gleaming polished floorboards, that makes this home so irresistible!
But just when you thought it couldn't get much better, you find out that there are two separate levels for your whole family to spread out and enjoy! Downstairs boasts a second living area, another room with its own ensuite, and a modern laundry with more cupboards than you could possibly fill!
Outside, your own private, lush oasis awaits. Situated on a spacious fully fenced 674m2 block, there is plenty of space for your kids and pets to enjoy the great outdoors as you overlook them from the comfort of your undercover deck. Pure bliss!
- 3 bedrooms with fans and built-ins
- Modern kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space, gas cooktop, beautiful granite bench tops and dishwasher
- Open plan living room/dining room sprawling out onto the deck
- Beautiful polished floorboards, ornate fretwork and 11 foot pressed metal ceilings
- Fully built in downstairs with internal staircase
- Downstairs boasts living area, fourth room with ensuite and storage
- Spacious laundry with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Air-conditioning on both levels
- Outdoor entertaining area and beautifully maintained gardens
- Fully fenced 674m2 block
- Undercover carport with rear access
- Garden shed on concrete slab
Located in the ever desirable suburb of Eastern Heights, this gorgeous home is tucked away from all the hustle and bustle of city life, whilst only 5 minutes* from all the action of the Ipswich CBD - you've got the best of both worlds! Not to mention, you are only a stone's throw from reputable schools, shops and public transport.
- 2 minutes* drive to Ipswich Girls' Grammar School
- 2 minutes* walk to Blackstone Road Bus Stop
- 5 minutes* drive to Booval Fair
- 5 minutes* drive to Ipswich Hospital
- 5 minutes* drive to Ipswich Train Station
- 6 minutes* drive to Riverlink Shopping Centre
With the owners motivated to sell, this is a fantastic opportunity so be sure to call me for your inspection!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.