House for Sale
Newly Renovated on 809m² Block - Perfect!
Property ID 1967944When looking for your new home, what boxes do you need ticked? Chances are, this one ticks them all!
- New Roof and gutters - Tick
- Restumped with mostly steel stumps - Tick
- Re-wired -Tick
- Re-plumbed - Tick
- New kitchen/bathroom- Tick
ALL the hard work has been done and all that is left to do with this gorgeous, turn-of-the-century cottage, is simply move in and relax!
With three good sized bedrooms, a family room and gorgeous new kitchen and bathroom, this cozy home has just been given a huge facelift to bring it up to scratch! Sitting on a huge 809m2 block, there is ample room to extend out with an extra living area or a huge entertainers deck, capturing the breeze and shade of your lush Poinciana tree! Even better, the kitchen has been cleverly positioned so you can open up and add a deck without having to rearrange the current layout. Too easy!
- Open plan kitchen dining area with lovely views over the leafy backyard
- Polished floors throughout
- Solid condition with new roof, stumps, plumbing and electrical
- Air-conditioned living area with fan
- Lockable laundry on a new concrete slab
- Fully fenced backyard, perfect for kids and pets
- Single carport with plenty of room for a big garage
- 3 minutes* drive to Riverlink Shopping Centre
- 4 minutes* drive to Ipswich State High School
- 4 minutes* drive to Ipswich Train Station
- 6 minutes* drive to Ipswich Hospital
- 6 minutes* drive to Warrego Highway
- 50 meters* from bus stop
Close to all the action with nothing left to do, this one will sell quickly so do not delay! Call me for your private inspection or see you at the open home!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.