Sold by Vanya Dzumhur
Property ID 1982818After a First Home or Savvy Investment in Wonderful Woodend?
If you're after a character cutie that's perfect for your first home or even as a savvy investment, then lucky for you, I've got just the place!
This 3 bedroom beauty is finally on the market after several decades and needs an owner who is keen to either love her as is, or who is happy to put in a little elbow grease to make her shine like a modern gem. Whether you want her all to yourself, think she's the perfect investment, or want to spruce her up for her new owner, the options are plentiful and are yours for the taking!
- 3 bedrooms with new carpet
- Kitchen with plenty of bench space
- Separate dining area
- Spacious living area
- Security screens throughout
- Generous, slightly sloping yard
- Solar panels
- Single car garage
- Fully fenced 508m2 yard
Perfectly located minutes from Ipswich CBD, schools, shops and public transport in the ever popular suburb of Woodend.
- 3 minutes* walk to bus stop
- 3 minutes* drive to Ipswich Grammar School
- 4 minutes* drive to St Edmund's College
- 4 minutes* drive to St Mary's College
- 4 minutes* drive to St Mary's Primary School
- 6 minutes* drive to Riverlink Shopping Centre
- Completely flood free!
You can really have fun with this beauty - treat her right and she'll be worth it!